$75.00 – $455.00
CMP Magazine’s Readers Choice award, Best Product of 2009
PerfectPrimer® is a complete floor prep system and universal primer/sealer. It forms a powerful molecular bond between nearly every coating or modified cement, with any clean, sound substrate including: wood, cut-back glue, sealed concrete, metal, roofing materials, ceramic tile, VCT, epoxies, masonry, and linoleum.
What makes it unique? PerfectPrimer® cuts prep time, reduces demolition costs, increases profits, ensures overlay consistency and adhesion, increases waterproofing and fills hairline cracks. PerfectPrimer® enables you to easily do jobs that were otherwise impractical or impossible.
- Applies by brush, roller, or spray. Cleans up with water
- Proven results since 1999
- No mixing required. Comes ready to use. Tintable.
- Specified for use with acrylic, urethane and epoxies
- Non-Toxic. Environmentally friendly.
PerfectPrimer® One Product, Many Solutions
Epoxy Floor Applied Over Asbestos Glue
PerfectPrimer® surface prep benefits:
- Molecular adhesion insures a strong bond to difficult surfaces
- Eliminates removal of chemical stripers and grinding debris
- Reduces surface prep expense, and project completion time
- Now safely encapsulate, rather than grind asbestos and lead
- Perfect for durable waterproof flashings and crack repairs
- Balances pH, reducing cracking and overlay delaminations
- Replaces need to water prime, acid etch and neutralize
- Prevents coatings from moisture loss and rapid drying
- Bonds to high alkali and high fly ash concrete mixes
- Materials cost about $.35 cents per sf
- Specified for use with most coatings systems
FAQ’S Coming Soon
Specs / Data Sheets