- Specs / Data Sheets
- PRODUCT COMPARISON
- Reviews (0)
The Complete Rust Conversion and Paint Prep Coating
IronBack for steel is the complete rust conversion surface prep treatment. It primes rusted and non-rusted steel so you don’t have to remove old coatings and lead paints before painting them.
What does IronBack do?
Our patented four-part process. converts rusted steel into paint-ready metal in four ways in a single step, without grinding or sandblasting old paint or lead coatings. Our unique technology:
- Converts rusted steel into stable black metal.
- Removes oxygen bubbles trapped in the steel that cause future rusting.
- Seals the metal with a corrosion protective film.
- Primes the steel for your finish paint, and keeps it rust free for years to come.
- Reduce or eliminate grinding and dangerous sandblasting
- Converts and encapsulates steel to prevent future rusting
- Compatible with water and oil-based paints
- Contains no VOCs. Non-toxic. Environmentally friendly
- Converts rusted surfaces to stable black metal.
- Saves money. Eliminates the need for paint priming.
- Ready-to use, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly.
- Contains no VOC’s. Fast clean-up.