I have been using the Perfect Primer for several years now. I work in all fields of decorative concrete from overlays to epoxy coatings. I must say the Perfect Primer lives up to its name. I have not used a grinder to prep a floor since using the Perfect Primer. Many jobs that I once may have had to walk away and not bid, or bid them high to cover cost of running a grinder; I now can be really competitive with my pricing. It saves so much time and labor. The prep work is cut down tremendously. My regret is that I didn’t find it sooner in my business operations. Great way to put money in your pocket and save your back and that of your crew.
- IronBack: The Ultimate Rust Conversion and Paint Prep Coating
- Beyond Asbestos: Exploring the Versatility of PerfectPrimer and PerfectPaint
- PaintPlus: Should you Paint Your Garage Floor, Driveway or Concrete Floors?
- The Importance of Protecting Against Mold and How to Do It
- Protect Your Decks Before Winter with PerfectMembrane: The Ultimate Solution for Waterproofing and Deck Preservation