I have been using the Perfect Primer for several years now. I work in all fields of decorative concrete from overlays to epoxy coatings. I must say the Perfect Primer lives up to its name. I have not used a grinder to prep a floor since using the Perfect Primer. Many jobs that I once may have had to walk away and not bid, or bid them high to cover cost of running a grinder; I now can be really competitive with my pricing. It saves so much time and labor. The prep work is cut down tremendously. My regret is that I didn’t find it sooner in my business operations. Great way to put money in your pocket and save your back and that of your crew.
- Sealing and Priming Difficult Substances with PerfectPrimer
- Asbestos in the Home: What You Should Know
- Make Hazardous Home Restorations Safe With PerfectPrimer Mastic and Surface Sealer
- How To Put Vinyl LVP Or Laminate Wood Over Black Asbestos Mastic?
- How Do I Put Carpet Over Black Glue Asbestos Mastic?